Platform Users “Providers - Customers”
This Platform creates a networking for both parties that are interested to work together. They select areas which match their interests, skills and/or experience in a professional manner.
“Please Note that It may differ from one territory/country/city to another”.
- This Policy applies only to information collected on or through the Platform. It does not apply to information collected or obtained by or through any other means. These include information collected offline, in person, over the telephone and/or by mail, or from third parties outside the Platform.
- By accessing or using the Platform, you agree to this Policy. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE PLATFORM.
Information We Collect
(a) For the purposes indicated below, we may collect the following personal data:
- REGISTRATION: when you open an account, you will be directly confirming the usage of your information.
- YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS: for example name, address and post code, your photo, your phone number, email address, your work experience, references and skills in various areas and details about your education. You can also provide us with a copy of your CV, cover letter and other attachments you may consider helpful for us.
- Your COMPANY DATA: We may collect information such as VAT#, company license and registration, bank account details etc (such will be applied in case of the UAE where not allowed to work not Certified Freelances as providers and Registered Companies). We do this as well to ensure the marketplace integrity. Namllat advices that you update the Trade License/ Corporate Profile, VAT no. and any other helpful documents.
- By the UAE law; If we place a Provider with one of our Customers, we will also request the work permit documentation of the Provider or valid company license. We also demand your financial information such as bank account details to enable a possible money transfer to your account. We will also store evaluations, customers’ feedbacks and the number of customers you have worked for.
- We will also collect and manage your references to determine suitability. We may use third parties to undertake lawful checks where a customer or third party requests such information. We may also collect sensitive data for your preferences.
- We collect information of all users on our Platform in aggregated form. This is to provide us with a better understanding of the users of our Platform.
- We may also collect information on your visits to our Platform including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
The information you provide directly to us may concern you or others and may include, but is not limited to: (a) name; (b) postal code; (c) email address; (d) home or business telephone number; (e) personel, home, business or mailing address; (f) demographic information (e.g., gender, age, education, marital status, location, race or ethnic origin, and other information relevant to user surveys and/or offers); (g) date of birth; (h) insurance information if needed; (i) photographs; (j) information about your project, task, pricing, request or need; (k) video or audio files; (l) in certain circumstances, bank details, ID, payment and/or identity verification information. and/or (m) any other content you include in private communications with other users through the Platform or communications with us.
When Namllat Discloses Your Information
- Affiliate. We may share your information with any Namllat affiliates.
- Providers. We may provide access to your information to select third parties who perform services or products on our behalf if used. These third parties provide a variety of services to us including without limitation related products or materials, billing, sales, marketing, advertising, market research. Others include fulfillment, data storage, analysis and processing, identity verification, fraud and safety protection and legal services. As we retain new providers, we generally seek contractual assurances from these providers that they will not use your information in any manner other than to help us provide you with the services and products available from Namllat.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your information when required by law or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions or where there is any change of control of Namllat, user information may be among the transferred assets, such as but not limited to transfer of Namllat to Blockchain or other technologies.
- App Store Providers. We may provide your identity and mobile device identifier to third-party app store providers (for example, the Apple App Store or Android Store) to allow you to download our mobile apps.
- Banks, Financial Entities & Insurance. We may provide your identity and mobile device identifier to third-party such as Banks, financial bodies like PayPal ,or insurance companies.
Intellectual Property Rights
Namllat Concept is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the UAE. Namllat and its licensors exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to the Platform and Content. In addition, this also includes all associated intellectual property rights. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of Namllat Platform or any other Names across the Region and world used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Namlllat Platform. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.